Collin County Criminal Defense Attorney
Have You Been Charged with a Crime in Collin County?
Being charged with a crime can be a scary ordeal. You may not know what to do, what comes next, or where to turn for help. If you have been charged with a crime, you know that the ensuing penalties can have negative effects on your life and future if your case is not handled properly. Acting quickly by securing the services of an experienced attorney can help you to defend your rights and reputation. The D'Amore Law Firm can help you do just that.
High Quality Defense When You Need it Most
Let us do the hard work for you! The Collin County criminal defense lawyers at the D'Amore Law Firm have practiced in the area of criminal defense for over twenty years. Our experience in building solid defenses and our network of connections has earned us respect both in and out of the courtroom. We take pride in our ability to reduce or dismiss your sentence through our tried and true strategies and knowledge of Texas law. We treat each of our clients with the respect they deserve, no matter what charges they are facing.
We have experience with a variety of both felony and misdemeanor criminal cases:
- Theft crimes, including petty theft, robbery, burglary, identity theft, larceny, shoplifting, carjacking, and more
- Assault, including aggravated assault and domestic violence
- Weapons charges
- White collar crimes, including conspiracy, forgery, and embezzlement
- DUI/ DWI crimes, including those that lead to intoxicated manslaughter
- Juvenile crimes, including drug/alcohol possession and other non-violent crimes
- Internet crimes, including credit card fraud and internet scams
- Sex crimes, including rape, prostitution, lewd conduct, and more
The list doesn't end there. We go the extra mile and also handle appeals and
expungements in order to help you get back on track with a clean record. By forming relationships of trust and communication with our clients, we can ensure that no stone is left unturned in building an aggressive case on your behalf so that you can get back to your life.
Don't Wait Until it's Too Late!
There is no time to lose if you have been charged with a crime in Collin County. An experienced, qualified attorney is indispensable in making sure that your case gets the treatment it deserves so that you can receive the best results possible.
Contact the lawyers at the D'Amore Law Firm today at (800) 738-1960, or fill out a brief case evaluation form for your free consultation!